Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Who's cuter??

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner flowerinaag's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I think I should collect bf dolls...but I want a doll who looks...um...differentyou know...not like my other dolls.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member craftycarol51's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that since you have Elizabeth she is probably lonely for Felicity. If you get Emily, then you will need Molly. I know, why not get them all?

    At any rate, I would vote for Felicity!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •